Friday, June 25, 2010

****IT'S AN ART "Move"MENT SALE****

My husband and I just moved and no longer have the studio space we once did so we're having a MASSIVE SALE on all my original artwork!!!

Never thought you could afford to buy original artwork? Well, now's your chance, and we can guarantee once you get started you won't stop. There's nothing like owning a home full of original pieces by your favorite artists that mean something to you and not just mass produced art that 1,000's of other people have in their living rooms as well.

All proceeds will go toward our family's missions fund for our next missions trip to . . . well, we don't know where yet, but we're already preparing for when God calls.

Check out what is already up for sale, and keep checking back for more pieces. There will be a total of 30 pieces with a couple uploaded each day. If you have a favorite and want me to hurry and list it, let me know and I will.

No comments: